Time & Location
Sep 23, 2022, 4:00 AM – 2:00 PM
California Dawn- Dock K, 225 University Ave, Dock K Berkeley, CA 94710
About the event
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TOMORROW'S FISHING TRIP! 🎣
1. Highly suggest you bring Dramamine, ginger chews, water, and sunscreen!
2. Food is included on this trip, so no worries there but if you would like to bring your own adult beverages and/or favorite snacks feel free to bring them
3. Yes, you can bring a cooler. Highly suggested so you can bring home your fish!
4. You will need to grab a fishing license, you can find locations to buy one here to do it online or in a store. https://wildlife.ca.gov/
5. YOU WILL NEED TO GET THERE NO LATER THAN 5AM!
6. Parking is first come first serve
7. Where you will meet us- 225 University Ave, Dock K
Berkeley, CA 94710
8. WE HAVE 2 MORE SPOTS OPEN FOR FACILITIES PROFESSIONALS (FREE OF CHARGE) You must be an engineer, property manager, or facility manager to qualify.
+$37.50 service fee
(4) Tickets included, along with bait/tackle/food for the day!
+$37.50 service fee0
Includes Website/Social Media Recognition
+$7.50 service fee
Includes food, bait, tackle, & gear for the day
+$7.50 service fee0